For your convenience, we have separated our jobs index into an area for management positions and a section for other postings. Scrolling down will bring you to the appropriate areas of interest.
Please Note: Open job postings will remain on the site for a period of eight weeks.
CANADIAN AND INTERNATIONAL JOBS INDEX –
CANADIAN INDEX – Management Jobs
1) Instructor– EMT-A – Portage College – Lac la Biche, AB – Closing:Open
CANADIAN INDEX – Paramedic Positions
** 1 NEW
1) ACP (F/T) – County of Lennox and Addington, Ontario – Closing: August 14, 2019
ADVANCED CARE PARAMEDIC – Full-time
Salary: ACP – $38.38 – $42.02 per hour (plus a comprehensive benefit package)
Hours of Work: 84 hours biweekly
Shifts: Rotational schedule
Closing: August 14, 2019
The County of Lennox and Addington provides ambulance services utilizing Primary and Advanced Care Paramedics within the Emergency Services Department. The County is seeking full-time Advanced Care Paramedics to provide professional, effective and efficient medical care within the County.
The terms of the Collective Agreement between OPSEU and the County for its Paramedic Services will apply.
- Must possess and maintain all required employment qualifications in compliance with the Ambulance Act of Ontario and associated Regulations;
- ACP certification by the Regional Paramedic Program for Eastern Ontario (or eligible for);
- Ability to perform according to the current standards of care;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work efficiently as part of a team;
- Ability to provide effective and sensitive services to the ill and injured;
- Excellent work habits and professional appearance;
- Ability to work all shifts, maintaining a good attendance record;
- Class ‘F’ Driver’s Licence, safe driving record and the ability to operate emergency medical service vehicles safely;
- Willingness to participate in new and emerging prehospital treatment modalities;
- Must be able to meet the physical and mental requirements of this position;
- Satisfactory criminal reference/vulnerable sector check required.
For more information or to apply, please visit our website at: www.lennox-addington.on.ca
Note: you are currently unable to apply using a mobile phone
Personal information is collected under the authority of the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act for the purpose of applicant selection. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Resumes received after the closing date will not be considered. Positions remain on the website after the closing date for reference purposes only.
Please note that accommodations are available upon request to support the participation of persons with disabilities in applying for jobs and during the interview and assessment process. If you require an accommodation, please call the County’s Human Resources Department at 613-354-4883 to discuss. We will work with you to meet your needs.